Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been surfing this site for quite a while now, but I never introduced myself. I am from Georgia and bought my 2013 Maverick 1000R last August. I've talked to a few supporting members and they have all been awesome. I plan on eventually doing with the dual-rate shocks from Areed and potentially a full STM set-up, just need to get some extra cash. Any suggestions on those two?

Also, I was going to see how many people plan on going to Windrock on April 24-26 for the Spring Jamboree. I was hoping to see lots of Mavericks there. We have two in our group plus another buggy and an old rzr.

Here is a few quick videos from our last trip to Durhamtown.

Thanks for all the help guys!

And one more when I was having to dodge all the dirt-bikes....

View attachment 9811

Reactions: Tbtexas.com

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
640 Posts
I am going to have to go back there after I get mine back... only rode dirt bikes at Durham town before but it looks like Mavericks will be fun there! Not sure I will be able to handle the big jumps with an XXC but we will see!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have the dual rate shocks and qsc STM setup. Love it more every day. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
My avatar pic is from that back jump at Duramtown ....that GP track is a hoot you can thrash them rzrs all day three wide. Yes I'll be at Windrock that weekend but not going till Sunday riding Royal Blue Friday of that weekend. If your still around Sunday send me a PM we,ll hook up.

Buy the way I'm at Windrock as I write this.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome and yes, those are 2 good choices in upgrades. I would give Kris a call about your clutching needs.....and of course Alex for the shock setup...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts