1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
That's great! Way to listen to the customer. I am finishing up another mod right now, but this will be my next purchase.

Thanks!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Let us know if we can do anything to help. FYI the 10% off coupon code is generic, the codes are the same. CP10ACC

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
For anyone interested in the intake, here is a step-by-step install video....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I will be watching this as soon as my package arrives!!
Just got mine ordered today for their smokin cyber Monday price. THANK YOU Turnkey!!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you will be happy with it. The quality is top notch.....the only thing you will need that isn't in the kit (at least wasn't in mine) was the 2 rivets....you will spend more time getting the hood loose than actually installing it!

I am interested to see how it performs with a full exhaust setup like you have....be sure to let us know!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
you will be happy with it. The quality is top notch.....the only thing you will need that isn't in the kit (at least wasn't in mine) was the 2 rivets....you will spend more time getting the hood loose than actually installing it!

I am interested to see how it performs with a full exhaust setup like you have....be sure to let us know!
I will keep ya posted. Didnt watch the video yet so what the two rivets for?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you remove the 2 rivets in front of the air box that hold the hood to the frame along with 6 screws to lift up the hood to get the stock air box out.....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
it would be a real pain trying to get to the back to get a locknut on there........it may be possible but I have plenty of rivets and it took a few seconds to pop some in...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
This is true. I have rivets and a rivet gun also but not sure if I have large rivets to replace the ones you got to drill out.

Good video. Very nice step by step instructions.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
any hardware store or even Lowes or Home Depot should have them....get the aluminum one's as stainless steel would be overkill for plastic.....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You can also use washers to help make the rivet head bigger.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yep....you sure can......I actually painted mine black with a sharpie tonight as it was bugging me to see the shiny silver rivets on the black panels I know...OCD!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah I do the same thing.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Just got my Turnkey Intake this morning and everything looks sweet. However, I noticed there was no outwear pre-filter included to cover the K&N filter. Is that correct?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Actually just found the pre-filter stuffed deep inside the intake tube.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Actually just found the pre-filter stuffed deep inside the intake tube.
have fun with the install.....watch the vid if you haven't yet, it will save you a few headaches otherwise.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
have fun with the install.....watch the vid if you haven't yet, it will save you a few headaches otherwise.
Just watched it and took some notes, but couldn't hear them very good when they were installing the hose. What's the best way to do that part? Attach it to the TB first or the airbox?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts