Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Can Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We get our rig tomorrow. Our excitement level is pretty high. I have had some time in a RAZR 900 turbo 4 seat and a Maverick 4 seat X3 Max RS Turbo RR so I'm not a complete newbie but I have lots to learn. Both of us want to enjoy the whole lifestyle of off roading and the dunes. We live real close to the Oregon dunes and will spend most of our time there. Trips to other places is definitely on our 'bucket list' too. Two of our sons have cars, Maverick X3 Max RS Turbo RR and a Yamaha YXZ 1000R turbo. We are looking forward to going out with them for some quality family fun. Having kids and grandkids who love this sport too really makes it extra special and fun. A great way to get older..
Really looking forward to reading about you-alls experiences and advice. Thanks, Bill

·
Premium Member
2020 Mav Sport xrc
83 Posts
We get our rig tomorrow. Our excitement level is pretty high. I have had some time in a RAZR 900 turbo 4 seat and a Maverick 4 seat X3 Max RS Turbo RR so I'm not a complete newbie but I have lots to learn. Both of us want to enjoy the whole lifestyle of off roading and the dunes. We live real close to the Oregon dunes and will spend most of our time there. Trips to other places is definitely on our 'bucket list' too. Two of our sons have cars, Maverick X3 Max RS Turbo RR and a Yamaha YXZ 1000R turbo. We are looking forward to going out with them for some quality family fun. Having kids and grandkids who love this sport too really makes it extra special and fun. A great way to get older..
Really looking forward to reading about you-alls experiences and advice. Thanks, Bill
Welcome to the forum, lots of good info here and resources.
Sounds like you will enjoy the new outdoors (except for the fires)
Good Luck, Be SAFE.

·
Premium Member
12,238 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ, congrats.

·
Registered
2018 Can Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo R
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you to all the warm reception. We are looking forward to getting out there and enjoying our great country. I am always eager to hear from any folks and groups that run around Oregon. Would love to join up with you to go on trail rides.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Congratulations
Welcome from wherever our truck parks our home for the night
Randsburg CA

Barbara

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
487 Posts
Welcome from Central Oregon!
Look up some of the Oregon sxs groups, there are plenty. Your sons are probably familiar with them already.
Off the top of my head... Central Oregon sxs, Central Oregon UTV, Willamette sxs, Rouge valley sxs...

See you at the dunes or on the trails!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts