Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a killer deal on a new XRS today. Real excited to go riding. However, when I got home and pulled it off the trailer I was riding around yard, nailed the throttle (in high sport mode 2wd) and it went in to limp home mode. I turned it off cranked it back up and it went away. Should I be concerned about the limp mode? I am a few hours from the dealer. Thnx guys.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Reactions: West Texas Raider

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you bet....it must be frustrating to have a new toy and have it go into limp mode right of the get go......it is most likely a sensor issue. If you get a code, report back and we will see what we can do to help diagnose the issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Realistically, my buddy have a Maverick X RS and it's a sweet machine, but it doesn't handle like the XP and I would not be happy with it. He is very happy with it, but I'm more performance oriented/sport riding. Also like going through tight trails faster and the XP does it better.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Realistically, my buddy have a Maverick X RS and it's a sweet machine, but it doesn't handle like the XP and I would not be happy with it. He is very happy with it, but I'm more performance oriented/sport riding. Also like going through tight trails faster and the XP does it better.
ummm yea....look out for those Pandas while flying down the trails.....oh and don't forget the and Ninja's while cruising on the Great Wall!

·
Hickory, NC
2,962 Posts
When God was giving out brains... You must have been in the nose line

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ha gotta love trolls....... come from china to bash mavericks.... that took a lot of effort lol!

·
Registered
415 Posts
and someone delete this douche.. and his little advertising link under his signature

1 - 9 of 9 Posts