Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Awesome ride Smoke! I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot and also get a lot of benefit from spending time on this forum. So much valuable information it's amazing. Have a fun weekend! Adam

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Congrats! You made the right choice! Lot of fun times ahead.

·
Registered
22 Posts
go to waynoka sand dunes!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Welcome to the forums and family.. congrats on your new ride..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice ride,I've got one just like it. I'm in Shawnee hit me up if you ever want to go ride
As soon as my axle issue is fixed I will take you up on that. I'm having a hard time finding any place to ride locally aside from behind my house which eventually the owner will find out and that'll be that. I went down to that place in Lexington but was overly disappointed. I think there's access to the river just south of Norman but I haven't got a chance to try it out. Are there some good places by Shawnee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
371 Posts
Mine is at Jones offroad right now getting a front axle and wheel. Do you mean sundog trails in lexington/purcell? We usually go get on the river a waynette nice and wide there with plenty of trails and sand bars. Big red is an ok place to go do some woods riding and hill climbs it's nothing special but fun way to spend a day. Redlined in meeker is a growing place. They have mx quad and utv races there park is relatively new and still expanding.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah sundog. Supposed to be $10 to ride but no one was there to collect money. It kinda felt like someone's back yard to be honest. Rode around for an hour or so then left. Nothing exciting.

Sent via fax

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yeah thats sundog, it's an ok place to go to during an event, go half to ride, half to watch some mud trucks and drink beer.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
congrats and welcome to the club! Now start accessorizing $$$

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy the ride....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cross bar ranch in Davis is about the biggest place to ride in the area its probably a little over an hour from okc. the trails take several hours to complete so don't start to late in the day. a little further down 35 is Lake Murray I haven't been to Murray but hear good things about it. If you want to go east a couple hours lake Eufaula below the dam isn't to bad. and of course Little Sahara about 2 and a half to three hours north. there's plenty of good places to ride in Oklahoma as long as you don't mind driving a little bit. enjoy your new ride :big smile:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Congrats welcome to the bright side.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Murray is a nice place been several times back when I had a yfz-r. I winder if murray would be wide enough I remember I had to squeeze thru alot of places with my yfz. It's decent sized with a little bit of everything, trails,high speed sections, mud, rocks and you can even get down to the beach at a few places

1 - 18 of 18 Posts