Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flipped the Mav last weekend and now I'm fixing everything but need a '14 OEM Cage that's pretty much new if possible. I live in West Texas, so may have to ship, but maybe I'll get lucky with some Texas members.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I know S3 makes a lot of aftermarket cages. They may have a takeoff or two. It would be worth a try. If they do have one, I could bring it to odessa for u. I'll be trailer info my Mav down here to try these dunes out so it wouldn't be a big deal

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be great. Do you have a link to their website? How soon will you be coming to Odessa?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I won't be back for 17 days but if they have any take offs for sale and u get one let them know that I'll bring it with me. I have a 13 cage I'm selling but I don't think they are the same. Not sure if it'll bolt up.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I won't be back for 17 days but if they have any take offs for sale and u get one let them know that I'll bring it with me. I have a 13 cage I'm selling but I don't think they are the same. Not sure if it'll bolt up.
I would think the frame /cage mounting points are the same just above the mounting point is different maybe

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey West Texas, I'm gettin a cage built and will be taking mine off. I have a 2014 Maverick. Have an aluminum sport roof on it right now that I painted black on top, but has some small holes from amp mounted to it. Let me know if interested. I live in East Texas.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey West Texas, I'm gettin a cage built and will be taking mine off. I have a 2014 Maverick. Have an aluminum sport roof on it right now that I painted black on top, but has some small holes from amp mounted to it. Let me know if interested. I live in East Texas.
I will let you know, thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts