Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
there are a few Mavericks getting parted out on eBay right now....go take a look.

·
Registered
218 Posts
also a commander hood is the same

·
Registered
58 Posts
I need a way to keep the hood on! I had mine fly off on the trail @ ~73mph. The sheriff in the passenger seat thought it was funny FWIW.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
806 Posts
I can barely get mine off without thinking I'm going to break it. Lol. Can't imagine these things flying off without somthing being broke or them not being installed properly.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
there are a few Mavericks getting parted out on eBay right now....go take a look.
That is good advice and what I would do if I needed one. You can also do a search on here for guys parting out.

Reactions: Fiissel

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
A company names P3 Composites has mine right now and this is one of the parts they are making. They are making the out of carbon fiber and are looking pretty sweet. If you would like contact info please send me a PM. They can also do color carbon weaved parts if you would like.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The all black carbon fiber one was the one I had. I was night riding so I had problem with my fan and took it off set it on the front plastics and forgot about it and drove off not even thinking. But thanks for the help everybody I'll check ebay.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
The all black carbon fiber one was the one I had. I was night riding so I had problem with my fan and took it off set it on the front plastics and forgot about it and drove off not even thinking. But thanks for the help everybody I'll check ebay.
haha...sorry to hear about that.....I did the same thing with my interior panels....I had them off ago install my clutches and went out to pull a few full throttle takeoffs so I could re-torque the clutch bolt before buttoning it up and left the panels sitting on the rear rack....luckily I came back the same way I left and found them lying in the road....

·
Registered
152 Posts
How did the after market hood work, did it fit good.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mine came off also but It was on the trail so I had found it but I tape it down when it's on my trailer now. The best part of the hood coming off at 60 on was my buddy who was drunk off his ass yelled oh shit it's trying to transform lmfao.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts