Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My toy hauler has a 10' garage but it's not a true 120". From the closed ramp door to the opposite wall is 118". I know the Mav is just a hair longer than that but I'm curious, what can I do to gain a couple of inches just to be safe?

I cant let an inch be a deal killer for me when I go to purchase my sxs next month

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
well, expect to get ribed based on that title.....lol seriously, welcome and front bumper removed I think will give you the clearance you need, 4 or so inches. u may be able to buy an after market that is not as deep so you don't have to keep doing that. I think someone did that on here. you can also build a steep ramp to put up front, going back 14 inches, this way the max rises steeply up the final foot and gives clearance that way

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Bulldog nailed it....

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
If he's going to run a winch and use the brp mount, removing the front bumper is not an option. Not sure of your toyhauler, but it just squeaks in a fuzion hauler and I mean squeak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Extenze I always wondered if it worked

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol yeah i figured the thread title would bite me. So removal of the front bumper seems to be the consensus. That works for me. A winch will be added eventually but ill cross that bridge when i come to it. Im getting the Mav for the me and the family to have fun. Im pretty conservative so if i see something i cant get through i usually go around lol

thanks for the replies guys

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Lol! Just stay away from the blue pill USAguy calls vitamins!!! Lmao

Or remove your front bumper. Or you can trade it in for a xp1000 which is under 10'.

·
Registered
105 Posts
use a set of car ramps, the ones for raising front of car to do oil change, it will raise front of Mav which will shorten the front to rear length. A 2 + b2 = c2,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts