Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had my clutch destroyed by the bolt but the dealership won't cover it so I need a stock primary outer ride plate the one with the clutch fingers on it hit me up if anybody has one and wants to sell at a good price

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
u might wanna call can am your self unless it was super self inflicted can am will cover the clutch also they just extended the cvt clutch warranty 6 more months,

ebay has clutches for cheap some people 300 some 600 , aftermarket ones are 850 and 550

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Are you not under warranty anymore? Can am will cover this, what's the dealers excuse?

·
Registered
228 Posts
get on the maverick addiction on facebook,i have bought 3 of them for around $200 bucks,plus they are a awesome bunch of folks over their

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
tell your dealer there fukin scum bags and go somewhere else brp will cover all cvt problems no questions

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Lol.... Is your dealer a compadent dealer? Find one who is and go there.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Won't do it due to turbo kit on it.
well that could be a problem , lol

it it easy to remove and go to a different dealer ?

so u were running a stock clutch with a turbo , how long did that last?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I was just thinking if he has a turbo he might want to buy multiple stock clutches cuz he's gonna need more spares.
I got one I'll sell ya.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Won't do it due to turbo kit on it.
LOL might have mentioned that in your op. I would'nt mess with a stock primary (or secondary for that matter) if your turbo'd. If you spent the cash to get a turbo kit, then why not get propper clutching? STM recommended.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Stm primary and secondary. .... verry good set up

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I built the turbo kit and it has been on there for 34hrs with no problems I don't want to drop 1500 on clutches that do the same thing as stock but all I really need now is another belt. As long as deals I've made with others come threw with it.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I built the turbo kit and it has been on there for 34hrs with no problems I don't want to drop 1500 on clutches that do the same thing as stock but all I really need now is another belt. As long as deals I've made with others come threw with it.
Aftermarket clutches will put down way more power to the ground for sure with having a turbo , u won't blow slip belts or break bolts with aftermarket clutches either

Reactions: crazywes
1 - 14 of 14 Posts