Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have a stock cage within driving distance from S.Cal? I'm hoping to go riding during Easter and I'm running out of time. Help! Send me a PM.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It could be if nothing else comes up. Do u guys on the board know if they're the same? What are u asking for it?

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
I have a 13 cage with UTV inc harness bar and roof.

I know it doesn't help being so far away but it's an option

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks but I have a couple of guys here locally that have jumped up. Hopefully I'll be able to work something out and go riding!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Del Amo Motorsports I believe has a few stock take offs and they are located in redondo beach and long beach

Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks...I've checked with them before but it wouldn't hurt to try it again. I'll head over there Tuesday.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah go to the redondo black one ask for Nick tell them Kyle Melville sent you to him he should be able to get you taken care of. I was just there and thought I saw one

Del Amo Motorsports WORCS #661

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went to Delamo today. Couldn't find NIck but they do have a commander 2013 cage but they couldn't give me a price until they talk to the owner. I've been working with Livnlo as he has a 2014 cage off of a commander. They changed a little from 13 to 14 so were both checking to see if it'll fit before I drive to PHX.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey QuickMav: Just wanted to let you know I have a 14 cage on a 13 maverick. The audioformz top no longer fits, and the harness bar won't either. Bolted on fine, just sucks I had to buy a new top & harness bar!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey QuickMav: Just wanted to let you know I have a 14 cage on a 13 maverick. The audioformz top no longer fits, and the harness bar won't either. Bolted on fine, just sucks I had to buy a new top & harness bar!
Thanks for the info. I just bought a 14 Comander cage from Livnlo. It fits good. I haven't tried the harness bar yet. The pro armor doors from Can Am are a little off so I had to drill some new holes. Wanted to also give a shout out to Livnlo. He gave me a good price, dropped it off at a frt terminal and did a test fit on a Maverick.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the info. I just bought a 14 Comander cage from Livnlo. It fits good. I haven't tried the harness bar yet. The pro armor doors from Can Am are a little off so I had to drill some new holes. Wanted to also give a shout out to Livnlo. He gave me a good price, dropped it off at a frt terminal and did a test fit on a Maverick.
i hope all that other stuff fits, i had no way of checking any of it.
if you need anything else just let me know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts