Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so I am piecing together a maverick that was torn to nothing. I have it almost done just need the stock clutch assembly's and a stock passenger seat. I'm a kid doing this paycheck to paycheck so let me know what you have and how much. I am located in so cal and can pay for shipping; just looking to make this car a runner.
Thanks guys

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
PM me I have a full stock clutch set up

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Oh & welcome to the Mav Forum

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
welcome to the forum....I am sure you will get some folks responding with clutches for sale. Have you done a search as well? There are several threads in here with clutches for sale....

So how did you happen upon your Maverick? Was it a wrecked unit that you picked up and are trying to get put back together???

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hey guys, so I am piecing together a maverick that was torn to nothing. I have it almost done just need the stock clutch assembly's and a stock passenger seat. I'm a kid doing this paycheck to paycheck so let me know what you have and how much. I am located in so cal and can pay for shipping; just looking to make this car a runner.
Thanks guys
I have stock clutch and exhaust as well. I am also in so cal. Let me know what you're thinking.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Parts

welcome to the forum....I am sure you will get some folks responding with clutches for sale. Have you done a search as well? There are several threads in here with clutches for sale....

So how did you happen upon your Maverick? Was it a wrecked unit that you picked up and are trying to get put back together???
Thank you guys for welcoming me I am stoked to be a part of the Can Am world. I got the car off a guy who races them and they used it basically as a parts car so I am trying to make it a whole usable car again

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thank you guys for welcoming me I am stoked to be a part of the Can Am world. I got the car off a guy who races them and they used it basically as a parts car so I am trying to make it a whole usable car again
nice.....so is the motor and everything new just a parts unit? What all do you need to make it complete? There are lots of modded Mavericks on the forum so there should be a great pool of OEM parts out there for you if needed.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Parts

nice.....so is the motor and everything new just a parts unit? What all do you need to make it complete? There are lots of modded Mavericks on the forum so there should be a great pool of OEM parts out there for you if needed.
Right now all I am missing is the entire clutch system minus a belt, a passenger stock seat, and a wire that I believe come from the starter solenoid at the back of the car to the starter? If there some sort of wire that plugs in to the solenoid area in the back and runs down to the starter? Yeah the car is almost new; has some used parts on it but I am piecing it back together then I plan to race it next year

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You will love the Mav's torque. Its a pretty sweet ride once you get the shock dailed for the way you ride

Reactions: yfz450kyle

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
I have some stock seats...u will need the base

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I know PRP sells a mounting bracket kit for the passenger side that works perfect. its a new frame for the seat to mount on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts