Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, as you know I flipped the Mav last weekend and I didn't think I broke anything, but the roll cage is pretty f***ed and my rear light "thingys" are both broken. By any chance, are there any members or even vendors (AReed?!!?!) that have a spare roll cage that I can buy? I don't have a whole lot of money, but I can see what I can do. We are going riding in a few weeks and really don't want to go out without a roof/cage. Thanks for the help guys!!

Pic 1.JPG Pic 2.JPG Pic 3.JPG

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
the rear pieces u can get cheap from brp parts website no problem ,

the roll cage look in all your local cities on your craigslist.com for a commander or maverick cage , 200-300 tops

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
the taillights look like they just lost the plastic clip or did it tear something up

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured I could go to that website, but didn't know if they would gouge you on the price. I'm just about to start looking for the cage. Maybe someone around the Texas area will have one. Now I've got a semi bent roll cage and a roof that I don't want. HA.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Should be able to find a roll cage, maybe even on here in the parts thread.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
You've got to be kidding me. $11.99 for the taillight "Facia"? Hell yes!
super cheap nice

ya I was on there pricing all the plastic out for a white swap , and everything is cheap 25 bucks for the sides panels , but the damn big ass hood sides are 350 each , lol

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
super cheap nice

ya I was on there pricing all the plastic out for a white swap , and everything is cheap 25 bucks for the sides panels , but the damn big ass hood sides are 350 each , lol

Damn, that's crazy. According to the BRP place, there is no Can Am dealer with 150 miles of me (uh, what?) and they wanted $70 shipping. GLWTFS

·
Registered
218 Posts
Look at cheapcycleparts.com

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Damn, that's crazy. According to the BRP place, there is no Can Am dealer with 150 miles of me (uh, what?) and they wanted $70 shipping. GLWTFS
what holy moly call them something is wrong and they will fix it over the phone or try another can am internet retailer

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what holy moly call them something is wrong and they will fix it over the phone or try another can am internet retailer
I think I'll have to do that. I texted a buddy that works at the local dealer to see if they have the same prices, but who knows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts