Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright! I'm sure you're all wondering why I've gathered you here today lol.
Ok seriously though I need some ideas on a mud build I've already started. So far Ive already dropped
4 inch satv portals
3 inch bracket lift
36 inch intimidators
highclearance a arms
pro comp exhaust... I'm pretty sure?
4k warn synthetic winch
some other small stuff

anyhow I'm looking for performance upgrades for the mud right now I'm thinking about dropping a halo locker maybe some boxed a arms tie rod upgrade rad relocation kit that sorta thing because Im running through tie rod ends and ball joints like it's my job. I would like to stay around the 7k mark for parts. Any thing you guys have had a good experience with would be great!
Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
57 Posts
clutch it. whatever locker you prefer, halo/torq master, snorkles, add some tunes and call it good.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Clutch it, should be the beginning of any mud build. I went with torq locker, lots can be done for the extra money of the halo in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought I put it in there sorry about that. But I dropped stm primary and secondary clutches in it and it runs great there but I'm really more asking I guess for specifics like these tie rods are great or any tunes in particular you guys have found to be great? is there any real difference with the torq locker vs halo? Sorry for being all over the place with this it probably sounds like the ramblings of a mad man haha thank you for the responses!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
You know to do all this including STM clutches and you don't know what to do about Tie Rod Ends or a Tune? I'm going to go back to reading the dictionary.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know to do all this including STM clutches and you don't know what to do about Tie Rod Ends or a Tune? I'm going to go back to reading the dictionary.
in reference to my original post I'm going through tie rods and ball joints like it's my job. So yes I'm asking if anyone uses a tie rod that holds up. So do you as a senior member have anything positive to add or should I let you go back to your dictionary?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts