Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 18 xrs turbo and the car went into limp mode. Check engine light came on with a p0237 code boost sensor A circuit low. I checked the boost solenoid and it has 24 ohms. Checked the connector nothing has worked. My dyno jet won’t clear the code either. How can I resolve the problem and what are the steps. I’d rather not take it to a shop so can anyone help please 🤘🏽

·
Premium Member
2020 X3 X RS RR
535 Posts
I have an 18 xrs turbo and the car went into limp mode. Check engine light came on with a p0237 code boost sensor A circuit low. I checked the boost solenoid and it has 24 ohms. Checked the connector nothing has worked. My dyno jet won’t clear the code either. How can I resolve the problem and what are the steps. I’d rather not take it to a shop so can anyone help please 🤘🏽
Check all the boost hose clamps from the turbo to the plenum. Low boost can also be the sensor or sensor connections.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
the most common spot for a leak is the hose on the intake manifold
that funky sensor/hose connection is a joke
and its where the ecu says the sensor error is active
check that sensor connection closely

the pv3 is clearing the code (if your doing it correctly)
its just a active code, that means you still have the problem

fix the problem and the code wont come back

·
Premium Member
14,116 Posts
Welcome from Tucson AZ. You have received some great advice!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the most common spot for a leak is the hose on the intake manifold
that funky sensor/hose connection is a joke
and its where the ecu says the sensor error is active
check that sensor connection closely

the pv3 is clearing the code (if your doing it correctly)
its just a active code, that means you still have the problem

fix the problem and the code wont come back
ive check all the tubes but I don’t see anything out of the ordinary. I tried disconnecting the boost sensor and it throws a p0045 code but once I plugged it back in it cleared. Would you happen to have any other ideas?

·
Premium Member
2020 X3 X RS RR
535 Posts
ive check all the tubes but I don’t see anything out of the ordinary. I tried disconnecting the boost sensor and it throws a p0045 code but once I plugged it back in it cleared. Would you happen to have any other ideas?
What sensor did you unplug? I would think that if it was the MAP sensor that it would throw the P0106 code. Maybe the sensor is just out of calibration and not actually dead. MAP sensors are pretty cheap, might just try that even though I'm nat a fan of throwing parts at shit like the dealers do lol....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What sensor did you unplug? I would think that if it was the MAP sensor that it would throw the P0106 code. Maybe the sensor is just out of calibration and not actually dead. MAP sensors are pretty cheap, might just try that even though I'm nat a fan of throwing parts at shit like the dealers do lol....
I unplugged the boost solenoid

1 - 11 of 11 Posts