Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a CIPA mirror for my birthday but it is for 1.75 cage so I need to send it back. I dont want to spend much more than this cost but would still like something as nice as this one to replace it. Any ideas guys?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Don't buy the overpriced Can Am POS. It gives me a headache looking at it and cost $80 and to me isn't worth $10.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do you have it mounted?

·
Banned
546 Posts
Buy a PMT edge 140 degree mirror.. THEY ARE AMAZING =)

·
Banned
546 Posts
Buy the PMT edge its clearer than Regular mirror quality its like your turned around using your own eyes

·
Registered
410 Posts
Don't buy the overpriced Can Am POS. It gives me a headache looking at it and cost $80 and to me isn't worth $10.
I bought that pos too and I hate it! Can't believe it's a factory brp part, they oughta be ashamed.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Now who's the dummy? You got got by Brp.
I would have returned it if it wasn't for the fact my daughter bought it for me for my birthday on the internet…..

·
Registered
354 Posts
Unless you need a rear view mirror to be street legal I would just go for side mirrors, they don't block your field of vision.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
My rearview doesn't block my vision at all…I have it titled way up so it is darn near parallel to the roll cage cross bar……side views are good as well.

·
Registered
546 Posts
EMP smack back mirros. $120 - 10%off for forum members. VERY well made and you get 2 of them. Best of all they can be pushed in when the trail gets tight. Highly recommend!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do allot of road riding and its a must for rearview and have rubbed the cage numerous times on trees on the trail as must of the trails are supper narrow where we ride so side mirror even smack backs would be questionable at best. I do like EMP's mirrors thou.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts