Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, looking for a Mav. cage that is a new takeoff or one that is not molested, as in cut or ground on, or bent, scratched/gouged up, I'm located in NC, I can drive a ways to pick up, longer distances may be able to be shipped, will be in California Ontario area this weekend the 21st. if any are available out there, I know there's a lot of builders out there. Thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still looking for a Cage for my Maverick, something within 5-6 hours of Charlotte NC area preferably.....does anyone know if a Max cage can be broken down and made into a STD cage??? seem to see some chatter of that being possible.. like take out the middle and use the front and back?? Seems crazy but from a manufacturing standpoint makes a lot of sense!!!

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
My 14 xrs with 29 hrs is at CT right now getting a cage. Pretty positive mine is straight. Never rolled but bumped a few trees with the top rail. Two small holes in the left front tube for the lightbar wire. Not sure when Alex will have it off but you can PM me or him if interested.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yes a Max cage does fit a two seater.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you haven't found a cage yet I have a brand new one still in the crate. $500. I know its a long ways but it's an option.
And yes, front and rear of a MAX are the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts