Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a aftermarket clutch...QSC/STM.. would like to use a board vendor so PM me a price!!

thanks!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
hes not a vendor but one of the only guys doing work with mav's and clutches,

but why doesn't he man up and get a vendor status ? lol :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you got a valid point.....regardless of his vendor status, I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for clutch work on a Maverick if you want the best clutches, setup and SERVICE!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I would use him also , lol

·
Registered
806 Posts
I ordered mine a week ago from Kris and he seems like a stand up guy. Can't wait for my clutch, Getting anxious already.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I agree with everything said above.

·
Registered
228 Posts
kris is the man,get with him and he will get you taken care of,

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I'm kinda upset right now with Kris. I paid for my clutch about 1 1/2 months ago. He said it would ship in 2-3 weeks from an email he sent on July 26 and I still have no clutch and no response that my order was going to be delayed further. Not good business practice IMHO. I sent him an email today to find out what is going on.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I didn't buy mine from him, but they seem to take forever to get sometimes. I had to get a special helix made from STM so that is what took so long with mine. Did you order just a primary?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I ordered the QSC Primary and STM secondary as well as a QSC clutch puller. I was part of the group buy that Kris offered back in June.

·
Registered
961 Posts
That's why I didn't want to go with the group buy, they seem to take longer. I dealt with QSC directly and it took STM forever but Adam at QSC is great and had it set up dang close. I since have tweaked it a bit for my altitude and I am super happy with it. It is a lot quieter running. I've been out in mine three weekends now. Very nice upgrade. No more belt squeaking when hot. Launches like crazy off the line. I had mine apart last night and I think the belt will last forever with this setup everything looks great with no belt dust like the stocker.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yep that's exactly why I kept my original order in place instead of becoming part of the group buy to save $125. I would rather have mine and not wait for them to fill a big order, which absolutely takes a little longer. Even mine was delayed an extra 1 1/2 weeks. I think there building them as fast as they can.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I have no issue with delays. Shit happens but after giving 1 excuse you should live up to what you say youre going to do the second time around.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts