Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone explain what these are? I just got my machine a few days ago but I've seen them before. I haven't seen anything for it in the manual. They're on both sides so just curious.

Annotation 2019-08-13 090216.png

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
Those are the covers/ end cap on the steering rack

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
Thanks. I won't tell you what I thought they were at first but it would give you guys a good laugh if I did. :wink:
Go ahead and try, but I'm already laughing. :smile:

Tim

·
Premium Member
6,480 Posts
You guys are such bullies and A-holes for making fun of a newbie trying to enter this sport. You should be more than willing to educate a new guy not ridicule him. I feel so ashamed to be part of this great forum and will pray for your souls.
Ummm......nevermind, carry on. Tim

·
Registered
8,723 Posts
You guys are such bullies and A-holes for making fun of a newbie trying to enter this sport. You should be more than willing to educate a new guy not ridicule him. I feel so ashamed to be part of this great forum and will pray for your souls.
We would pray for yours but we are not sure how you identify these days.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
nah. when I started riding dirt bikes at age 30 I was harassed and made fun of for ever. . . and enjoyed every minute of it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts