Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there an alba kit out for mavericks yet? I know I remember reading about it being in the works but if not, what engine upgrade kits/components are out as far as hp gain.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You can read Alba exhaust thread right now.
I dont think there is much available yet but the Monster ECU has just been released. Still waiting to get test results back.
You can bolt on a bigger throttle body right now tho

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much.
You can read Alba exhaust thread right now.
I dont think there is much available yet but the Monster ECU has just been released. Still waiting to get test results back.
You can bolt on a bigger throttle body right now tho

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
right now the best way to get better performance out of your MAV is to replace the clutches. It really wakes it up and lets you get more of the power to the wheels.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yep, I agree 100% with Heavy. I just got done putting on Rage3/gen 2 n I loved!!!!! My wife on the other hand tore the tire off the bead in 3 min of driving it for the first time. She said now I made it to powerful...lololololllolol lol "to powerful" lololololllolol she's so cute...there's no such thing :wink:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
give her the grey key if she thinks it has too much power :wink:

·
Registered
502 Posts
give her the grey key if she thinks it has too much power :wink:
Holy cow man, what a great idea. I'm gonna paint it black though n tell her I lower the power just for her......oh this could be fun

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
If you really want to mess with her, have it reprogrammed as the "utility" key and it will only go 25mph!

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
if anyone needs anything internal for a can am they go to MR.RPM - he is the rotax master !

he has tons of bbk's for the rotax and is test and tuning a supercharger right now

k&t turbo is making a turbo kit also

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
prolly kris , from cold blooded performance

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Kristopher L. Fregia
Cold Blooded Performance
(936) 334 2616
Cold Blooded Performance
Heavy knows.......Kris had it out to me in 7 days n has been right by the phone when needed. He does do school n work so if you don't get him the first time he will call back. Not only that but I have talked to the men that work at STM too they are awesome also. I am very very happy all the way around.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I heard when Alexander Gram-bell invented the telephone Kris already had 3 missed calls,that's how popular this man is.

I heard he is so American he once raised two Bald Eagle chicks in the warmth of his beard.

I also heard he's so bad a** that he has a bear rug in his living room but! the bear isn't dead it's just afraid to move.

Now I could be misinformed but all that does sound pretty dang interesting.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I heard rumor this was Kris :saint:

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
502 Posts
Heavy man, u just had me laughing out loud. That was Awesome!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts