Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i decided to lessen the draw on my electrical system so i can add more electrical goodies. Lightbars, Gps, Power steering, Parker Pumper....... all pull alot of juice and swapping to Leds made sense to me.

I built a few sets and can sell them if there is any interest.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i decided to lessen the draw on my electrical system so i can add more electrical goodies. Lightbars, Gps, Power steering, Parker Pumper....... all pull alot of juice and swapping to Leds made sense to me.

I built a few sets and can sell them if there is any interest.

I DIG IT!!!! You running Rigids or china models??

·
Registered
461 Posts
This looks awesome however I have these lights from Ridgid and I can't see them being anywhere near as bright as 6000k 35 Watt HIDs.
The are when you use a couple big ass light bars with them!

·
Registered
853 Posts
The are when you use a couple big ass light bars with them!
You would think that however these 4 LED units are pretty much washed when you add a 30 to 50 inch light bar. I removed the two Ridgids I had because once I added the HIDs and Light Bars they were useless. I have two for sale if anyone wants them. That's what make the HID 42 Inch Light Bar such an amazing combo. The HIDs get the distance and the light bar(s) remove the shadows.

I will say this much, it doesnt look nearly as cool as Mega's setup:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
You would think that however these 4 LED units are pretty much washed when you add a 30 to 50 inch light bar. I removed the two Ridgids I had because once I added the HIDs and Light Bars they were useless. I have two for sale if anyone wants them. That's what make the HID 42 Inch Light Bar such an amazing combo. The HIDs get the distance and the light bar(s) remove the shadows.

I will say this much, it doesnt look nearly as cool as Mega's setup:)
Did you also have the rigid lights? Was looking to do this but if the HIDs wash them then ill just go that direction.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I justo looked..... there's tons of people selling them on Craigslist. Can you post the link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts