Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've been looking for a fun little pit bike to take with me camping. Honda announced a new 125cc Bike last month called the Honda Grom and looks to be a fun little bike to cruise around on.

The Grom is expected to release in a couple of months and already demand is very high. (Honda Grom Availability - Extremely Limited!)

Anyone else heard of these?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
also the klx or crf 110's are badass pit camp bikes also

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Reminds me of the older Honda 70 trail bikes.

Reactions: dascrow and lobster

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Ct70 bikes are cool from Honda

·
Registered
95 Posts
also the klx or crf 110's are badass pit camp bikes also

Here's one I recently put together. Had a friend give me a brand new Pitster Pro 140cc engine and stock frame/suspension. I started a parts collection, bought new plastics, graphics, BRP exhaust, etc etc. I came across a complete SSR with a junk motor(110cc, zero compression) and was able to scoop it up for $100 WITH a paddle tire. Threw on my 140 motor, carb, plastics, etc. I think I have about $250 in the whole thing. It's a blast to ride and rips pretty good.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Here's one I recently put together. Had a friend give me a brand new Pitster Pro 140cc engine and stock frame/suspension. I started a parts collection, bought new plastics, graphics, BRP exhaust, etc etc. I came across a complete SSR with a junk motor(110cc, zero compression) and was able to scoop it up for $100 WITH a paddle tire. Threw on my 140 motor, carb, plastics, etc. I think I have about $250 in the whole thing. It's a blast to ride and rips pretty good.

That is a sweet set up!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's awesome! I might have to build something similar to that as well. My father in law has a couple Trail 70s and they are fun to ride. It's the first bike I could actually get my wife to ride by herself..lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I have a 12 klx 110L with a yoshi pipe and some other things and its pretty bad ass. It's the biggest hit in the pits when were at races..
that's badass I just sold my 06 klx110 gonna get a 110L like yours nice man !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts