Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll I picked up the maverick on Friday and spent Saturday put on the doors, fenders, some latrail skids and a winch. About to get it all dirty so I took some befor pic's.
image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looking good.....post up some pics of here all dirty!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I remember the 1st ride on mine. Told my wife to get some pic's cuz it was never going to be that pretty again...:cool2:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
We'll I picked up the maverick on Friday and spent Saturday put on the doors, fenders, some latrail skids and a winch. About to get it all dirty so I took some befor pic's.
View attachment 7540 View attachment 7541
Congrats!!..just got my Xxc a week before Christmas and love it so far..where did you get your mud guards ? they look good.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back from my first ride and I drove it like I stole it, didn't plain on it just happened. My mate pick his new XMR up a day before me so I followed him into the mud. I got to say the XMR went pretty good and the cvt noise is bugger all if none. The fenders held up really good as their was some thick clay around but plenty of water as it's our wet season. I lost my front hood going through one off the creek crossings which I didn't see come off but we were charging through them head down as the water came over the hood.
We aren't allowed to register the quads or UTV in Australia. Pretty sad when you see some off those mopeds bing ridden around. The fenders are an ebay purchase from mud busters.
image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
welcome , lots of new rides popping up good to see !

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gave the Mav a quick wash and I wanted to check the o-rings after the first ride as I have read about the problems with the factory once. We'll my rear passenger side has un seated it self already. Luck I've already got some from heavy sled so now I have to install them
image.jpg

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Gave the Mav a quick wash and I wanted to check the o-rings after the first ride as I have read about the problems with the factory once. We'll my rear passenger side has un seated it self already. Luck I've already got some from heavy sled so now I have to install them
View attachment 7551
Good deal Trev...you shouldn't have a problem with the new ones

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
It looks nice and like you had some fun!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lost the front hood driving through one off the creeks. We just charged through it and a wave come over the front so we tilted our helmets down to block the wave, I thing this is wot popped the hood off and we didn't see it float way. So at home this weekend waiting for the new hood.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Did you get your new clutches yet Trev?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No I hoped for Friday but will probably turn up Monday Tuesday as I payed the import tax last Monday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts