Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Can Am Maverick x3 Turbo DS
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a three month wait the new x3 finally arrived! I really like this machine so far. Very quick for only 120 horsepower. Handles like a dream and runs amazing. Not sure what to look out for on these and not sure about a maintenance schedule since I do all the work myself but overall I love my new purchase. Bought the can am harnesses for driver and passenger side as well as a brass knuckle shifter know. Can’t wait to get these goodies installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
The manual has the maintenance schedule in it. Us e the search feature for any other info you need. There is volumes of written experience here.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice. like the color. I got mine Friday and put it together last night. got about 5 miles on it. lol.
Nice! I’ve driven it for two days around my area and have 150km on it already. It’s very addicting 🤘only things I’ve noticed so far was the shock collar wasn’t fully seated Which caused the spring to rub On the shock body. I almost positive it came from the dealer like that cause I’ve been taking it very easy on the machine. I was so excited when I got it that I didn’t really look every little area over. And the other thing I noticed was some of the clips for the body panels and dash aren’t really set well from the factory. Kinda looks cheap and flimsy tbh. I build cars for Honda and would never leave clips unset like that. Guess that’s brp’s quality control. Got it pretty muddy the first day so I used the power washer on it. Not sure if there are any areas you should be wary of. The only place I noticed was to stay away from the intakeb but that was it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do yourself a favor and set your ride height. Powersports Help Center | FOX

They come from the dealership not even close to the designed ride height. If you do a lot of shitties, keep it low. If you ride where you need the full travel of the shock then use that fox tune to get you started.
Thanks for the info. I only really ride trails and I’m not hitting anything big or hard so I have my shocks on the lowest setting. Honestly there needs to be a softer setting but that’s just me. I seen shock therapy does a tuning to resolve this issue but I’m fine with it on low. I’ll have a look at the fox tuning and see if it works for me. I’ll keep my results posted.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nice!
Since doing all the maintenance work yourself, be sure and keep all receipts and a log in case of warranty related failures.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice!
Since doing all the maintenance work yourself, be sure and keep all receipts and a log in case of warranty related failures.
I’m gonna print on a maintenance record sheet as I did with my Honda Pilot. Makes maintaining a heck of a lot easier 🤘

1 - 9 of 9 Posts