Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
OK, I feel MUCH better...I just bought them. Those look bad ass. Have you driven with them on? Notice a huge loss in performance? How was the ride?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the look but unfortunately I have not got to ride it yet. ill give a ride report after this weekend as I plan on beating on them

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes please review them as quickly as possible on the 30"s I would like to know how your machine handles with them. I have already heard that clutch modifications where necessary for bigger tires and I already need to modify my clutch because of the altitude at which I live. I've heard good things about the roctanes but I live in the desert and will probably go with the Kanati Mongrel's at 30"s and since there lighter then the roctanes I was hoping it would't affect the handling as much.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So ive rode the roctanes for about 150 miles so far and they grip and pull better than any other tire i have owned. You dont really see any vibration out of them til you get to around the 52-54 mph mark. they have robbed it of power tho and clutches/or clutch kit will be needed. So far i am loving the new set up

1 - 14 of 14 Posts