Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well that would be the first regular guy Mav, that I've heard of anyway....congrats! Cant wait to hear your thoughts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
6 hours of driving and my baby is home. And I'm tired!
awesome ! man hope its a beast!! if you get er to the dunes hope you post us up some vids and comments on how it handles the rest of the competition. you know that you got a big bulls eye on your back right now every razr in the country gona want a piece of that thing! let us know..........................................

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I'll jack up the front end tomorrow to see if I can see how many rotations it takes to lock up. I'm leaving town on Thursday for a week, so I have 3 afternoons to do a little work on it and go for a little ride. And it just rained here, and I don't do mud!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The dealer I had a deposit with in San Diego said I'd get mine in the middle of January. And I was second on the list. Didn't like that, so I did a little scrambling and brought one home!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice machine man. I'm curious about how well the rear diff holds up. I went thru 3 on my Commander before I threw in the towel. All of this SxS competition is great for us as the consumer. There are things on each one I'd love to have.

Speaking of that, if you ever decide to get rid of those beadlocks hit me up.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
where did you get it from?
If your not on a list & want one now, I was told today that both Temecula valley & Corona Motorsports got some today.
Both are in so cal.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice machine man. I'm curious about how well the rear diff holds up. I went thru 3 on my Commander before I threw in the towel. All of this SxS competition is great for us as the consumer. There are things on each one I'd love to have.

Speaking of that, if you ever decide to get rid of those beadlocks hit me up.
This is supposed to be a larger diff and redesigned for that 101hp. And I do have a set of OMF billet beadlocks go on it. But I'll be saving the original beadlocks to go back on it when I sell it in a few. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts