Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will not have another ATV. I have a black metal roof, 4 pt harnesses , the plastic bed insert, and rear soft window coming in this week. Just ordered doors today. Trying to figure out what full windshield to get now. I hear hard coated and not hard coated..

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
nice !

did it come from dealer with the rear section ? is it a utvinc rear ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a UTVinc and it was a PAIN to install.. Only 2 bolts fit the rest we had to take a BIG crow bar and push and pull beat and slam to get the cage to fit. It's also off next to the lights. One side is a Thumb width from the light the other is maybe a piece paper can get between the 2. I hope I don't hit that side because it will be into the light. The only reason I did not send it back is you don't know how close it is till it's already on then I was like Heck no I'm not taking it off and going through it again..

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
It's a UTVinc and it was a PAIN to install.. Only 2 bolts fit the rest we had to take a BIG crow bar and push and pull beat and slam to get the cage to fit. It's also off next to the lights. One side is a Thumb width from the light the other is maybe a piece paper can get between the 2. I hope I don't hit that side because it will be into the light. The only reason I did not send it back is you don't know how close it is till it's already on then I was like Heck no I'm not taking it off and going through it again..
Oh damn not fun HUH !

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
806 Posts
I am dyin to get the rear bumper roll cage from utv, but $700 dollars after shipping is way to expensive to not be built properly.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Excellent. I still like the rear cage / bumper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts