Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thinking how crazy it is , I had the maverick a year now and its still so new fast fresh and fun still to me :) !

only 800 miles no problems and factory belt still !

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Great to have a re-affirmation of why we all bought Can Am, Benzo! Think a lot of the Poo-Poo owners may not feel the same way?

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
10 months here. Still get a grin when ridding. Just wish I had more time to ride. Not sure on mileage, 500ish I believe and still factory belt. New starter though!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Happy Bday to your Maverick! Lol

Reactions: Benzo

·
Registered
162 Posts
Had mine exactly one month. Weather has not been real good for riding around here but this week looks promising. Can't wait to get my sport low. Hopefully this week sum time. Been playing with the clutching. All is well.
I am one of those guys that owned two razors before the maverick and I will never go back unless there are a lot of changes and I mean a lot. If you can't tell I am happy as a lark.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Mine is about 7 months old. I suck at this because mine only has 110 miles. I am retired and don't have time to do it justice. Some of the problem is I have a fishing boat and the Salmon were thick last year. I also shoot to much. This spring when it quits raining here I promise to do better.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
Mine is 11 months old and still looks good. Put about 400? Miles on it and a ton of parts and goodies. Prolly have 25k invested and don't regret anything. I love this thing!

·
Registered
177 Posts
3 months 100 plus miles. seem's my son put's more miles on it than me. just work so many hours all i seem to get to do is wash it and add the new goodies.

·
Registered
232 Posts
13 months tomorrow. Just a hair over 1k. New belt for Preventative Maint at 900. No other issues. Waiting for the tax man to give me my money back for more goodies. STM clutches and CT Shock rework are first on the list.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
On Jan 21st mine will also be 13 mos and I still love it. The best thing is the spending on upgrades has finally slowed down.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
One month here and only 80 miles on my 14 Xxc weather hasn't been the best or I'd have more on it..love the thing and don't use my 2012 Outty 1000 anymore.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have the Maverick precisely for one month now.
300 miles on the clock. Would be more if I could put the damn wrenches down :)
I don't wrench because of issues but to install all the goodies :)

All 300 miles have been absolutely trouble free and a blast....can't wait for the upcoming weekend to take it out for a nice 80mile trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 20 of 34 Posts