Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Im interested in the Getting Covered in mud part... Did you have the Acc. bed liner in yours..? Do you think that the doors will help out, I know they did on commander? Also is it worse than RZR XP you had.....Damn I wish someone would make fender flares

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have the doors and a roof, but no bed liner or windshield on my XRS, IMO doors help a lot. I get slightly more muddy on the XRS then I did on my XP, although the XP did have taller doors. I was very concerend about mud coming up through the bed openigns but that is just not the case the plastic deflectors in the rear of the maverick work great. One of my ridding buddies that has an XP with ITP 212 wheels gets more mud on him that I do. I expectred the maverick to be very bad about getting mud in the cab, but it is not nearly as bad as I feared.
Will I buy fender flares, yes once somone makes a pair that is functional and looks decent.
Thanks bud...This is my biggest fear....I got the full size PA doors from commander on the way and the bed liner and the rear net....LOL Yea my bud has a XP too with wider rims and he gets somewhat muddy but not bad...It that the worst I can live with it.....I don't know why Can Am wouldn't have a set of flares ready for the Mav...Makes no sense to me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts