Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
14" STI HD1 beadlocks with slik-kote finish & 30" Roctane tires. Added a brp, half windshield, roof, dust net, mirror & a custom stereo.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
That looks nice. I looked at the same wheels. I ended up going with the STI HD3, just because I liked the look a little better, and didn't feel I would need the beadlock. These look good though, I may switch to them later.

Let us know what you think of the roctanes when you get some miles.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ordered these wheels too. Just waiting for them to get here. I already have a set of 30" dominators to put on them. I really like the looks and spec of the roctanes and would love to know what you think about them after you get some time on them. Thanks for the pic. I wasn't sure how they would look on the mav, but they look pretty good and are a great value.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments. I'll post an update after I give the tires some abuse. One thing is for certain, I need some doors/flares ASAP. The extra width throws mud right into my lap.

·
Registered
806 Posts
cant see any of the pics???

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Looks great man. I sold my silverbacks and am waitin right now on ups to deliver my new terminators! It's just sitting at catvos on jack stands. It's driving me crazy waiting When I should be riding

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AReed, I can't answer that truthfully. Between work, a new baby & waiting on Can Am to deliver it I have only ridden it on & off the trailer.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Looks good man. I wonder if anybody will come out with fender flares.?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, I've got a couple of videos. I'll attempt to post them some time today. So far, I've only lost one center cap. Evidently they need to be siliconed on. I can definitely tell a difference in weight& it doesn't jump near as well. However, for the riding I do they are great. The additional traction & ground clearance makes a huge difference. I would highly suggest doing the "sport mode low" mod. Your belt will thank you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts