Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my newly powdercoated UTV Inc cage, homemade front and rear splash guards, custom front bumper, bead blasted and painted suspension and springs, and some badass led lights mounted with the SPRH kit from DezertFreak Products. I am almost ready to shread some dunes in a couple months. All i am lacking is my actuated lightbar, hopefully i can score a deal on 4 lightbars at the SSSS next month.

Here are some of the latest pictures.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Lookin' good! I see you got the pumper installed too! I can't wait to jump down Olds this winter! We'll have to get a line of sxs's jumping down that bad boy!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
The white sure pops. Looks good!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
477 Posts
NICE !!! Is that an air filter sticking up in your bed? Fall is my fav idling season , redi to turn a few miles myself. Heading o tennessee this weekend!! :big smile::big smile::big smile:

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
You're just a few plastic pieces away from the best looking SXS on this forum.
I nominate you for UTV of the month

·
Registered
806 Posts
The white exhaust looks crazy.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I'm curious to see how the white holds up on the exhaust...

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I guess you will find out on your first ride....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
during dune season all us maverick guys need to get together and do a dune trip to Gordons or Glamis. Call it the Camp Cam-am or somthing like that. !

·
Premium Member
8,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
during dune season all us maverick guys need to get together and do a dune trip to Gordons or Glamis. Call it the Camp Cam-am or somthing like that. !
Glamis is the only place to dune. Good luck getting everyone together. Big groups are a pita. Always waiting on someone.

I will be at Glamis every holiday weekend from Halloween to easter.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts