Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Ur probably the only person I would look forward to getting into a head on collision with

Reactions: Burep

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Ya ya front shot ! Lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well hell. I didn't think it would be so popular. I just might have to put it up for sell. I will tell u guys this anyone interested in purchasing there might be a flaw in product. BIG CHANCE OF BITCH-IN AND MOANING DURING MAVERICK OPERATION. Cheap quick fix chloroform and duct tape seems to work well. LOL :big smile:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
OH BTW ,

what the heck does ur screen name mean anyways ? LOL

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I hope the headlights are HID's, lets see em!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OH BTW ,

what the heck does ur screen name mean anyways ? LOL
XEON was what powered the first pc i ever built. At one time is was the fastest pc in Indiana maybe mid-west. It was a nickname given to me then. ICHOR is what the ancient Greeks called what flowed in their gods veins. Putt the two together means BAD ASS lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey Xeon, I see you are in Indiana, I live in Mooresville In. Anyway, me and some jeep buddies are going to Haspin Acres
on May 17-19, maybe you and the hood ornament will make it there. My old lady should be there too, but she's not
as willing as yours though!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
XEON was what powered the first pc i ever built. At one time is was the fastest pc in Indiana maybe mid-west. It was a nickname given to me then. ICHOR is what the ancient Greeks called what flowed in their gods veins. Putt the two together means BAD ASS lol
I seen the name on Xbox or halo do u play those with that name to ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts