·
Registered
4,535 Posts
dem sum nic tyyres !

Reactions: maverickmn

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looking good! Are you making some custom exhaust or doing some cage work?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
hes the one having hardline do the cat deletes , right ?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, to have a little fun.....the good news is the jig is up. ;) I think Hardline will have some cool pics to post today because they finally got a new jig that passed his specs and so product will start shipping. I saw pics and man they are gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No beadlocks this time?
Dude I have never had a problem, and yes I know it's all good till you do etc. However to me they are just a pain in the ass that require work....I've had bolts fall out. Unless I am missing something, for what I do I see no benefit, just more work. Maybe I was wrong, hope not.

Translation? I am a lazy bastard.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And the thing is I rode all last summer with a buddy on a base mav, he had zero problems...and no damn bolts to deal with. I just don't care to bother with the extra work for what I consider little benefit. I could be completely wrong here, but I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, rocktane 30's on STI rims. I have not been able to drive it yet as my machine remains apart for testing at hardlineutv, but I think this weekend we'll put in power steering and start putting it back together....it's still a couple weeks out because there is other work planned, but we'll start making progress now in the right direction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts