Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
started off good this morning. then I removed the suspension and found a bent lower arm. I knew i hit it while riding in the desert over Easter weekend.

Then i cut off the extra BRP commander brackets and wire wheeled the surfaces that needed to be welded to.

Next i drop my friggin phone on the floor and smash!!! the screen is toast along with the dfisplay. Its a company phone and i just got it replaced 3 months ago due to water damage. I was standing in front of a flange on a chiller that was supposed to be drainned when we broke it loose to rework the piping. So now i am searching CL for a phone i can remove the screen and install it on mine so i dont have to beg for a new one from the office.

Back to topic.

areas all cleanned up and ready for plates and welding.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Lets go chop chop get those welded on

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
8,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all welded out. Now need to wire wheel it ans squirt some paint on it.

anyone know how to remove the rear diff? mine is seeping and i want to replace the seal. Not sure how to disconnect the input on the diff from gearcase. Pull the u-joint?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
My dealer replace my rear seal under warranty. Just come straight out the back. I was there when they were starting to pull it, he said that he had a hard time getting the u joint bolt disconnected from the input shaft. They also replace the axle seals because they had the axle out. So they did all three seals in the differential under warranty.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts