Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I tried bending it myself but failed. It's 1/8 in thick aluminum. I took it to a local metal shop and they gradually curved it in a hydraulic press brake.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
It looks great. I'd Love to have a slip roller wide enough to do that type of stuff and just roll it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking good JWOK. Do you have a "home series" that you're going to race? I'm in Alabama but a couple of my friends in Maine are going to run a series up there this summer. You should check it out at utvrallyx.com. Keep the updates on your build coming.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I plan to run a three race series in PA. Lm4w for this year to get my feet wet. Will also just be doing some recreation wheeling. Thanks I will check it out.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
I know this is a long shot but do you still have the doors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum.
Go post & checkout the New Member introductions Forum index so members know who you are, where you are from, show off your ride, ect.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Buried it on some sand pit hill climbs today.

WOW, excellent job. How did you manage to do that ? Might have something to do with that white stuff on the ground ?

Looking forward to riding with you (in warmer climates). Looks like we both share the same extreme adventuring.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts