Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my dealer order a set of TK doors for my all red Maverick when I bought it. I picked them up a couple weeks age and they was Commander Red, not this new Mav red. I called TK and they said they had not seen one of the all Red Mavs yet and that is why the color was off. They said they would hook me up as soon as they had the color figured out. TK asked if I would send pictures with the doors against my Mav. I did better than that and sent the plastic off of my stock bumper (i changed it to a TK Baja bumper). They called me wednesday and said they had the color matched and will hook me up. I could not ask for better customer service from TK, they have done everything they said they would and I felt in a timely manner. Cook who is I have been talking. No complaints and could not ask for better cooperation from them. I have seen bad stuff said about TK and their customer service on here, they have turned it around in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Good to know. Cook has always been very helpful to me. I'm running quite a bit of their stuff.

Reactions: BigShow

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yea, they make great stuff...just ask my wallet :crazy: They have always been great for me to work with but can also see where at times they get overwhelmed which can be expected....glad to hear some good stories posted instead of just negative encounters....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cook is taking very good care of me, and I thought Turn Key deserved some positive feedback. This is not costing me 1 red cent to fix. Can not ask for better service than that.
Plus 1 to Turn Key costumer service. They have called me back everytime they said they would, and called with updates other times. Really keeping me informed.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Good to hear some good stuff regarding a vendor instead of just complaints. Nice job

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I know they have hired some more help. The gal I spoke with last week was new and did a great job on the phone.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts