Registered
9,957 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I ran with a RZR XP1K a couple weeks ago at little sahara, OK. Once I figured out how to drag race, I'd beat his poopoo drivin ass every time. Not to mention, couldn't run with me in the trails and couldn't climb the hills I was either. Apparently, those things have pretty bad belt issues too. Everybody I've talked to that's bought one has replaced a belt.

·
Registered
36 Posts
All of the bad things i have heard about the XP1K, their stock clutch is actually pretty well built. Wonder why he went with an aftermarket. Good to see the Mav ahead in the 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I ran with a RZR XP1K a couple weeks ago at little sahara, OK. Once I figured out how to drag race, I'd beat his poopoo drivin ass every time. Not to mention, couldn't run with me in the trails and couldn't climb the hills I was either. Apparently, those things have pretty bad belt issues too. Everybody I've talked to that's bought one has replaced a belt.
good to hear, lol

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Hmmm! You guys crack me up! You act like the Mav does not have clutch and other issues, really! Your starting to sound like the Po Po site lol.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Odyknuck, you are going to open the flood gates here. Been down that road here before. In the end who cares, I am sure that for 98% of the Xp1000 owners it is a great machine. Yes I think Polaris over hyped it but they will spend the big dollars to promote and put on all there dog and pony show stuff to do that, That is what sells allot of people.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Hmmm! You guys crack me up! You act like the Mav does not have clutch and other issues, really! Your starting to sound like the Po Po site lol.
Agreed, they all have their own issues. I think the point most are trying to make are the issues with the Maverick, can all be replaced by simple bolt on upgrades. You can't bolt on fit and finish and quality of craftsmanship…...

·
Registered
998 Posts
I would say the clutch issue has been taken care of with the new stud but the primary is still junk lol .. 3200 miles on my stock clutch and tie rods and no problems .. I will say I've replaced a lot less on my maverick over 3200 miles than what I did over 2000 miles on my xp9

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
There is no starting to sound like the poo poo site my friend were telling the truth

Woopi a clutch

Woopi a tie rod

Who gives a chit

The whole fukin damn xp1 Polaris whatever is all junk period fuk that trash shit ball sxs crap

Go over there if u like there chit box ass sxs's

LOL

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
That's what I like! express yourself! Now let's here what you think of the Artic cat.
LOL I was just teasing oldknuck

but don't get me started on those pyles either LOL

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think odyknuck is a wildcat x owner now I would buy a wildcat x way before a pos popo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I would buy another Kawi before I bought either the Popo or the Wildcat.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts