Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Utv Inc for the custom cage.

I added lightbar tabs, rearview mirror tab, shoulder harness eyebolts to it today. Now i need to decide on all white cage with yellow roof or all yellow cage and roof with a black stripe down the middle of the roof.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
what about BLK cage yellow roof and BLK stipe

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks great Mike! No sun visors? lol

·
Premium Member
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks very nice. What's something like this cost and what kind of turnaround? Thanks
custom builds are always different so you would have to talk to UTV Inc on price, but it was more than their off the shelf Maverick cage. I dropped off the car and gave them 2.5 weeks to work on it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
custom builds are always different so you would have to talk to UTV Inc on price, but it was more than their off the shelf Maverick cage. I dropped off the car and gave them 2.5 weeks to work on it.
Yeah I hear ya man. I went though the same thing with my race truck. Custom builds are much more but just wanted an idea because it seems everything for these can ams are twice as much than the drag racing world haha. Looks very nice though. I might have the guy who built the cage for my truck put something together.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I do powder coating on the side and would suggest that you go to your local powder coat shop and look at the thousands of choices you have for color & tectures. The veins can look real nice & will cover up any imperfections. Just a thought, nice rig!

·
Premium Member
8,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I do powder coating on the side and would suggest that you go to your local powder coat shop and look at the thousands of choices you have for color & tectures. The veins can look real nice & will cover up any imperfections. Just a thought, nice rig!
No imperfection to cover up. UTV inc is powder coating it after I finish adding tabs for stuff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts