Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased new a couple days ago, mainly ride mud and some trials

2014 Maverick Xrs Dps model
32" terminators
14" MSA Core M20
Can-Am Pro-Armour Doors
Audioformz Non stereo roof ( I do all my own fiberglass work)
Can-Am half windshield

Soon to come:
S3 powersport lift
Replacing all the tie rod ends and such
not decided on what else yet

MYMAVERICK.jpg

·
Registered
371 Posts
Do you have anymore pics of the roof? I looked at the audioformz roof, but I also like doing my own fiberglass. I really like the idea of having they roof as a starting point like you have.

Do you have the commander no audio roof?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, ill take more today , may be Monday before I can post, I like it because its flush mount and don't stick up like all the others, more slimline

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Now that's substantial. Hopefully you re-calibrated the CVT for those huge meats!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its fiberglass, and scottdmax believe me, im hard on it, and with the thick stuff and deep muddy ditches we put it thru this weekend , clutches never gave me 1 single problem as being weak. what I saw was a lot of people smoking belts this weekend on the ride, but majority didn't understand that just a little gas pedal is a lot better than poundin on it. all they had to do was let the tires do the work. I never smoked my belt, and we are working with good ole Mississippi gumbo and subsoiled fields to get where we were going. I did get a little close to testing factory snorkles, that was a little close for comfort, but to get to a duck whole we rode in, when I hit the ole ditch, it wasn't any turning around.

I say stock clutch is fine as long as you know that when your completely stuck , your completely stuck. its not "when in doubt , throttle out!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts