Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just after 18 hours in

the exhaust broke from the flange, dont know if its manufacturer or fit... Felt it vibrating last 3 hours then i found this image.jpg image.jpg Back to factory one with cat delete

·
Banned
546 Posts
Bummer man sorry to hear... Got about 125 hours on my Barkers and still looks brand new!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
it was actually barker that the weld broke thru the pipe

muzzy exhaust has had a problem with the pipes going into the mufflers, heat is a big thing and thin metal ,

but they were trying a new way - this might be a defect or there new way is not good either , lol

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I had this same type of crap happened to an aftermarket Rhino exhaust years ago. I said never again! Especially anything with aluminum silencers!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
same here rhino muzzy 660 exhaust broke loose on me

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
it was actually barker that the weld broke thru the pipe

muzzy exhaust has had a problem with the pipes going into the mufflers, heat is a big thing and thin metal ,

but they were trying a new way - this might be a defect or there new way is not good either , lol
Youre right. My bad. I found the thread. I edited my original post. Don't want to distribute bad info about a vendor.

I hope Barker improved the welding on their exhaust. The weld was tiny to hold part of the exhaust.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Call Dave at muzzy and if it has not been abused he will get it taken care of. Anybody who bad mouths muzzys customer service obviously has not tried to resolve an issue with them because they go above and to help customers out!

Reactions: SwerveOffRoad

·
Registered
713 Posts
Call Dave at muzzy and if it has not been abused he will get it taken care of. Anybody who bad mouths muzzys customer service obviously has not tried to resolve an issue with them because they go above and to help customers out!
I 100% agree with you. They have outstanding customer service and will get you taken care of.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Id rather never have to worry about calling to see if they would take care of me lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I don't think any1 bad mouth muzzy's CS , they simple said there chit fell apart

I sent mine in they fixed both header end pipes with a update fixed my pipe to muffler that was lose, polished both cans to look brand new and installed new packing all for $40 shipped back

Reactions: k goodrich

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
See the problem is that I am halfway across the planet. So if they will replace it it will take some time which i cant afford to lose plus I wouldn't want to see it break again.... Its just me Ill drive thinking about the exhaust lol

·
Registered
400 Posts
have 1k miles on my muzzy no issues, can't believe if defect they won't stand behind it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts