Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
did u race the kitty X stock vs stock and vid it yet ?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Someone said they seen there pipes were rattling on the frame and needed to be adjusted better and tighter !

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Just unbolt the pipe and gut the cat out. Pipes will be the same length, size, etc. Shouldnt take more then about 10 mins to do. No buying of anything needed....
will having that big empty chamber cat can cause any problems ?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Those of you with problems do me a favor and try this. Hit the right muffler in various spots and see if you get a lot of vibration in the pipes. Im thinking there is still frame contact occuring. I also notice a rattle sound when it is first started up. We may have to shorten a pipe or 2 to get proper clearances.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
The pipes need to be slid inside of each other better some times u need a lil lube to get them to slide all the way inside of each other sounds like a sex thing but its true lol

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
lol

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Gotta get off the couch and go outside.....so difficult. I still have to mow the lawn at some point today.

Mow lawn or fix Maverick............................fk the lawn. Lol

ur leaky muzzy pipes r slowing down the mav with improper flow and turbulence , lol

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Fixed! BUT......I have a case of lazy clutch. 7750 rpm engagement on 3 consecutive pulls today.

engagement is when the machine takes off , u saying yours pulled to 7750 rpm's and never went past , what was your top speed ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts