Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Muzzy almost installed yesterday, phone had me hopping but finished install this AM. Got to leave for a few hours but maybe I can dyno it today maybe not. If not I will do it in AM then I have to move on to a engine build. Since I am pushed for time, I am just going to go ahead and reconnect the Dobeck Gen 4 programmer so I know air/fuel is right and that is the set up we will end with anyway. Then when I have a chance I will remove it and install air/fuel gauge to see how much it is off with factory fueling then install a PCV and make a fuel map for it.

I apologize for this being so slow but busy time has hit and all of a sudden I have four engines to build too.

So hoping it makes some gains the dyno can show and I will race it against my XP 900 where in stock form on the Maverick it being the XP 900 would slightly outrun it but it depended on who got on the gas first. Yes XP is not stock and the part that gains it the most is the 26x9x12 tires and the tires in general a lot lighter than stock, other than that, it has a muzzy pipe, Dalton kit and Gen 4 fuel controller.

Todd

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
X1000 :smile:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
tic toc…..tic…toc :cool2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts