Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Reactions: sjohnson

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
I liked the video after the muzzy one where the guy got arrested for doing donuts in the streets...lol

·
Registered
619 Posts
That's my maverick, it is going back to muzzy's on monday so they can put it on the dyno and calibrate the digi tuner and a few othe things. The guys at muzzy's were so impressed with the maverick one of the shop guys is going to get one.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
Well the muzzy system better make power this time...on the commander it lost power

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
I will take to the guys tomorrow and try to have them post the dyno number and all of there results ASAP.
I hope the thing actually produces some power and not noise only this time. It would be nice to run a stock one against a muzzy one and see what happens. If you get the muzzy one to out accelerate a stock Mav all the way to top speed I'm game.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Im sure its going to help. 1st with the weight as the original exaust weight 39.1 pound. and 2nd because you remove the cat.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeez id settle for just some damn pics. 4 and 5 second clips on youtube, way to promote your product. Like its some big secret.

Reactions: Lunchboxsti275

·
Registered
619 Posts
Dropped the mav off at muzzy's at 8 am and let them know everyone is interested in a exhaust. They are going to run some baseline number to see how much hp the stock system makes. Should have some info soon.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I love the muzzy sound but I'm not spending a dime on an exhaust unless it produces some performance that can be felt in the seat of the pants. I don't care what a dyno says since that can be rigged.

Reactions: mojosxs

·
Registered
853 Posts
I'm looking forward to hearing how it sounds. Muzzy always produces one of the best sounding exhausts. I am sorry to say you will not gain any HP from it and more then likely will lose mid-range power. I have posted this several times, until you open up the TB and Airbox and add a programmer to allow for the added airflow you will lose power when adding an aftermarket exhaust. This is why you rarely see these exhaust makers release dyno charts. If you put it on and get better results please let me know, I would like to think I'm wrong on this but I have seen it too many times.

BigD

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
I'm looking forward to hearing how it sounds. Muzzy always produces one of the best sounding exhausts. I am sorry to say you will not gain any HP from it and more then likely will lose mid-range power. I have posted this several times, until you open up the TB and Airbox and add a programmer to allow for the added airflow you will lose power when adding an aftermarket exhaust. This is why you rarely see these exhaust makers release dyno charts. If you put it on and get better results please let me know, I would like to think I'm wrong on this but I have seen it too many times.

BigD
You are correct but the stock is very good. The headers might be suspect. I have a 58 tb n intake n fuel prg just waiting for my ecu update.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
Here is another video of the sound of the Muzzy. I prefer the stock exhuast sound with a K/N filter replacing the stock air box over the muzzy exhaust. The Muzzy is too loud with no HP gain and until they prove that it does that is my position.

Reactions: mojosxs
1 - 20 of 286 Posts