Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Murray Racing has completed the full BITD/ SCORE build on our 2013 Can-Am Maverick.

Here are a few pictures of the completed Maverick. We would like to thank out team mates, and sponsors for all the help. Without them this would not be possible.
Can-Am, Del Amo Motorsports, Yoshimura, ITP, Fox, Lone Star Racing, Beard Seating, Torco oil, Lazer Star, AMR Graphics, K&N, Streamline, Shorai, CBR, Rugged Radios, Wicked Built, OMF, Joes Racing Products, UTVunderground.com, Dead Rabbit Clothing, Visual Impact Promotions, Anenberg Apparel.

Look for the vehicle to be displayed and raced at the upcoming Mint 400 March 20-23, 2013 with last years winning Can Am Commander.

20130309_104926.jpg
murray racing maverick.jpg
20130309_104646.jpg
20130309_104913.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, We changed out the whole shocks to the new Fox 2.5 gold series. Also long travel is on the car in the picture. Weight is still fully unknown. She handles and drives amazing! We are excited to compete at the Mint.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Great Job Dereck and Jason...looks great as usual! just home from another long night at the shop, but its coming together. See you at the Mint (think we should be getting in prob later on Wednesday)

·
Vendor
6,217 Posts
I like it. The rear looks a little odd but it makes sense why you put everything where you did. What gallon fuel cell do you run with?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sweet!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Man that is damn sexy looking. It looks fast just sitting there...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Dereck....a shovel? really? for digging a fire-pit and having a wienie roast on the beach?

I have to give you some crap...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know, I laugh at myself when I think about the shovel, but it is cheap insurance. One time in Baja we flew off a ravine off the side of the road into a ditch and just stuck the Commander so deep a pile of soft fresh graded dirt and roots. We dug for 2 hours just to get her to be able to get the tires to touch hard pack. Without our handy shovel we would have been done!!! Besides, the shovel kind of matches now! LOL. See you at the Mint. Get her done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts