Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't decide where to go on Saturday, muenster or lake Murray? Is anyone else going out this weekend? Where ya going?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm out for Shiloh Ridge. I can only ride one day and a 4hr trip cuts me out. But I could do Lake Murray.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think we have decided on muenster, we've got about 5 sxs going and some quads. Would be great if you come to muenster, we can meet and ride a while.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Might be up for that

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be there around 8 am

·
Registered
218 Posts
Probably 10am for me and the wife. I have to work till 1 am Friday night. I check and see if the gang from DFW Dirtriders want to come out.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, we'll look for ya, I drive a silver 2011 gmc crew cab. Most of the time I park just south of the member area along the cliff of the river.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Muenster it is. Just talked with our group that was going to Alto. Were going to Muenster also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Damn I cant make it I got a ton of shit to do around the house. I even bought a new utility trailer just for day trips like this. Now that the weather is getting better I'll make it out to some in the future for sure

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn I cant make it I got a ton of shit to do around the house. I even bought a new utility trailer just for day trips like this. Now that the weather is getting better I'll make it out to some in the future for sure
Shit around the house can wait till Sunday. You get that damn trailer out and you go riding!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are there any quads going?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool, I have a couple going, just didn't know if they were gonna be the only ones. My buddy just bought a commander and this will be his maiden voyage.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Awesome. Hoping to get my right upper upper control arm in tomorrow or Friday so i can take the maverick. if not ill be riding the DS, doing a valve adjustment on it tonight.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome. Hoping to get my right upper upper control arm in tomorrow or Friday so i can take the maverick. if not ill be riding the DS, doing a valve adjustment on it
hopefully you get your parts in time.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Let me know in time. I can bring an extra atv

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chance of rain, bring your rain suit!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts