Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into the sport low mod, will I benefit from this when mostly mud and trail riding? also will this help some when running my 32's?

·
Registered
92 Posts
most definitely! You will have full power in low and also will improve your belt life running in low. I run in low 90% of the time on trails around my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
502 Posts
If your in the mud it's a must mod!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah if you ride in low most of the time, you will benefit from the sport low mode mod.

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah if you ride in low most of the time, you will benefit from the sport low mode mod.
That's coming from a west coast man too....:cool2: If u are 30mph n under it will open ur eyes trust us!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
546 Posts
for sure this is a MUST have

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That's coming from a west coast man too....:cool2: If u are 30mph n under it will open ur eyes trust us!!!!!!!!
Yeah and its a west coast desert guy whom rarely uses Low

Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
My first ride to superstition, I drop it down into low to see what this talk of throttle by wire was, and I was very shocked. It was like the computer was controlling the throttle, not my foot. So I am immediately ordered the low sports mod harness and couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
548 Posts
I got my sport low in the mail yesterday and installed it this afternoon. Did a few laps around the farm to try it out and the difference is very substantial! It turns it into a beast in low! No more throttle lag or dummed down feeling. If you ride in the woods just buy it, install it and thank yourself on the test drive. I got mine from arcticbomb on ebay. Shipped the same day and was in my mailbox 3 days later. Only hard part of the install is keeping track of those horrid little plastic panel darts!

·
Banned
546 Posts
Not bad for three days.. My guy gets em two you In two for free! And ECU safe!

Glad your enjoying some sport low! Its a must have for sure

1 - 19 of 19 Posts