Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Black Magic - Bleche-wite tire cleaner and a scrub brush. Follow directions. It will pull dirt out of rubber including wiper blades, CV boots, etc. Also works great on white walls lol

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Black Magic - Bleche-wite tire cleaner and a scrub brush. Follow directions. It will pull dirt out of rubber including wiper blades, CV boots, etc. Also works great on white walls lol
I've tried bleche-wite several times, even with vigorous scrubbing it would not remove these stains. It does however work great on the white letters on my truck tires :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks for the hint on the Spray Nine!! My order just arrived, I sprayed one of the tires on my X3 that have been sitting around getting more brown by the day. The stuff literally rolled right off,,, wiped off nicely. Looks like a brand new tire. (y)
Awesome!! It works so good it makes me nervous to use it on paint and plastic lol

Reactions: DogRunner2

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I bought a couple gallons and one of these pump foamer's to try it out with. - It's been a slow Wednesday at work, the rabbit holes are getting deep... Also got some Gtechniq G1 to see if I like it better than rainX.

Automotive lighting Gas Font Electronic device Electric blue

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I ended up making a call to my Myerlab rep hoping for a deal. I wont know how well I did till he sends me an invoice. Firepenny wants $191.95 for it.

Link to who makes it
Pump Up Foamer Pro, 3 Gallon
Link to a random place you can buy it
FIRE PENNY
Holy shit lol, that's about 4x what I was guessing. I wonder if that will foam most any cleaner or if some of them don't lend themselves to being very bubbly?

• Haha
Reactions: DogRunner2

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I use a normal garden sprayer with the purple stuff. I have a foam cannon too but where I live the soap will dry before you can rinse it all off so I don’t use the cannon much
That's one thing I do like about simple green, it doesn't matter at all if it dries when you spray it from a pump sprayer, in fact I think it might work a little better if it dries.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
The foamer works great with Spray Nine. It makes a frothy foam and I think you use significantly less product for the same results with this method. Last night I put it to use on the skid steer and pressure washed all the excess grease from the joints, then foamed it up and basically watched it ooze off for a few minutes before giving it a final spray.

This foamer is pretty sweet! You can hand pump it or use a tire inflator/shop air.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts