Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Easy fellas she usually makes it every year and she loves to show them. I bet I get smacked by my wife 3 out of the 5 days cuz of this chick lol. There is plenty of nakedness at nats some top notch some like honey boo boos mom haha.
So where the hell is all the pictures????

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here you go man. I got plenty of pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Those are some nice pictures of the riding but where's the private stash of pictures showing the boobies?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Dude honestly my phone was stuck in my radio, seen plenty but didn't snap this year. My bad

Few pics tho from friends

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Sorry but the forum rules clearly state that if you dont have pictures to back up your claim.....then it is BS!
So apparently there were no flying boobies at Mud Nats this year!!

Reactions: Barbosa75

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I will say, I was disappointed in the amount of boobies I seen this year. Seen some, but not enough to heal the wounds of my broke ass wheeler. Took 6 30 packs and 2 bottles and come back with 3 beer left. Still nursing my wounds.

Reactions: sTa

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yeah no shat had to go back to work just to get some rest.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I was always too wasted to take pics... Only reason I had my phone was incase I shit canned my ride and could get a tow lol. I was in shock and awe mode at the Sand Pit. 100% of the pics I posted came from the women of the group lmao.

·
Registered
41 Posts
sTa that first pic of the white maverick was at the same hole we where at. Yall were right behind us before that storm hit.. Our whole teamed crossed there and I was bringing up the rear when some Swedish dudes told us it was a dead end and we would have to cross back lmao!! That was a nasty ass hole! I lucked out and turned around lol.

·
Registered
400 Posts
little disappointed now, i thought for sure all the folks that went to this event there would be more pics than this to entertain the rest of us that couldn't make it..lol

Reactions: Hollywood

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
little disappointed now, i thought for sure all the folks that went to this event there would be more pics than this to entertain the rest of us that couldn't make it..lol
X2, sure was alot of hype bout nothing!!!

Reactions: Tbtexas.com

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sorry guys. I took lots of pictures but not many boobies were seen. There was a chick on Thursday night at the sand pit that was getting naked but she fell off the top of the sxs she was standing on before I could get her picture. The only other set of boobs I saw scared me, lol

Reactions: sTa and Megathumper

·
Registered
371 Posts
So not as many booby pics because no cameras or just as me boobies as normal? Weather colder then usual or security/cops keeping the parties less wild?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Security doesn't stop the party and the weather was beautiful after the rain that is. I thought it was just because I wasn't at the right place at the right time. Being a girl I don't get up in the middle of the boobie action is taking place.

Reactions: Megathumper

·
Registered
791 Posts
I was pretty cold most of the evenings, the puppies were not out much. I could not get to the sand pit Friday or Saturday to see what was going on big ****ing traffic jam on the high line

·
Registered
12 Posts
Friday night was the best night for boobaction the sandpit was LAME saturday to cold I had a lot of video so who ever finds my camera in the high line got some great footage

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Friday night was the best night for boobaction the sandpit was LAME saturday to cold I had a lot of video so who ever finds my camera in the high line got some great footage
Just more rumors!!!! :crying: With no video or photo's to substantiate your claims, it mean BS!!! :shocked:

41 - 60 of 62 Posts