Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
I've never been but heard the party stories. I wonder how it will be this year. I read on their page they will have local law enforcement and some brought in from surrounding areas. No drinking or open containers in vehicles, also specifically mentioned the possibility of arrest for public nudity and possible driving under the influence laws may apply. If some of the officers get over zealous it could ruin some peoples time for sure

·
Registered
668 Posts
They say that every year lol just a wild time. I think they do that to cover the ole ass.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
What's the date on it? It's on my long list of to do's, but it's a drive for me.
It's on the 26th of March. I got a 6 hour drive and RTB is comin from Canada!!!!!! I see your from Texas so I don't think you can whine about the drive from texas to texas. Lol

·
Registered
668 Posts
Teaser pic of some of the action.

Reactions: desertdog and RTB

·
Registered
126 Posts
It's on the 26th of March. I got a 6 hour drive and RTB is comin from Canada!!!!!! I see your from Texas so I don't think you can whine about the drive from texas to texas. Lol
Try driving across Texas sometime, it's a BIG place. El Paso Texas is closer to California than it is to Dallas Texas. I live in Texas and still have a 5 hour drive to get to Mud Nats.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Try driving across Texas sometime, it's a BIG place. El Paso Texas is closer to California than it is to Dallas Texas. I live in Texas and still have a 5 hour drive to get to Mud Nats.
I understand that, but it still doesn't beat comin from canada, lol

·
Registered
791 Posts
1600 miles, 24 hours, worth ever minute. You gotta remember that we are leaving from what is still usually day time highs just above freezing and still lots of snow around, so it is also kinda a winter sun vacation for us.

·
Registered
668 Posts
It's worth the drive if u like to party. If u like to ride I would go to mud creek on a off weekend .

·
Registered
668 Posts
We get there on Monday so there is time for both!
you are correct sir earlier in the week u are still able to ride. Luck I'm only 2.5 hours away .

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Teaser pic of some of the action.
Nice to know someone was reading and paying attention. Job well done sTa.
That's a healthy girl after my heart.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Plenty of that desert dog .

·
Registered
189 Posts
We're there every year as well. The best riding is during the week. Friday and Saturday is bumper to bumper. The popo's don't show up till the weekend to direct the traffic down the power line and the in and out around the back sand pit. Weds-Thursday night they pretty much stay topless with no law to say other wise. Happy, Happy, Happy!

·
Registered
41 Posts
We'll be out Wed-Sun its only 30 min drive for us. Its one hell of a party!!!!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Not sure why, but that picture of the tata's is making me thirsty for some milk :big smile:

·
Registered
668 Posts
Easy fellas she usually makes it every year and she loves to show them. I bet I get smacked by my wife 3 out of the 5 days cuz of this chick lol. There is plenty of nakedness at nats some top notch some like honey boo boos mom haha.

Reactions: heavysledz

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
easy fellas she usually makes it every year and she loves to show them. I bet i get smacked by my wife 3 out of the 5 days cuz of this chick lol. There is plenty of nakedness at nats some top notch some like honey boo boos mom haha.
doh!

21 - 40 of 62 Posts