Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going? I'm already half packed for it...well, that is only because I didn't unpack everything from Mud Nats :cool2:

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ok, so your mission this time is to get more up close and personal with the camera and THE BOOBIES!!! dont be scared, they wont bite you! :haha:
Heck your a girl and have a couple yourself so get in there and get some shots!!! :big smile:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did I become the picture taker, I thought that was sTa's job

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
How did I become the picture taker, I thought that was sTa's job
Cuz your the first one to post that you will be attending the event.
Come on, with a name like Mudchick, I thought you would be a gamer!
I mean WTH, a few harmless pictures! Your forum cred will go WAY WAY Up. (btw forum cred is the same as street cred just on the forum)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all right, I'll do my best, that is until the drinkie drink kicks in then I forget...besides if some girl wants to show me her boobs I'll be happy to take a picture of them for y'all

Reactions: 1qwkgoat

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Only 3 more weeks

·
Registered
806 Posts
I'm just hopin I'll have mine put back together by then. Still sitting on the trailer from Mud Nats, all broke and waitin on parts.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
all right, I'll do my best, that is until the drinkie drink kicks in then I forget...besides if some girl wants to show me her boobs I'll be happy to take a picture of them for y'all
See that wasnt so hard right? now you have the right attitude! go get em girl.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I tried to like this more then once but it wont let me, +1 on your forum cred lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 more week!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Not going :( wish i was tho !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts