Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What exactly DID you mean Marty?????????????lol
STOP with the comedy, Im going to get in trouble for laughing out loud in my office.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
So much for my Thread being helpfull....................... :disappointed:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
No, I think he was talking about you Steve.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Reactions: Henry427

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
First off this Guy is a little Troll. If anybody else asked these questions on this thread He would be the FIRST one to say Check the Manual, Its on another thread, Do a search, But since its desertdog, the idiot can say with a straight face, those are legit questions, theres nothing wrong with what he asked. . . .your an idiot. . . .So much for this is not a playground, and we're not picking teams. Wow you got pissed off for me Berating your friends. . . .Your one of the worst offenders berating people for asking simple questions, I see it tread after tread, and you got nerve to talk. I ran into this Idiot, at Glamis wash 6 weekend before Halloween while looking for my friends. I asked if he knew a guy name Dale and he said no, The Idiot went on to say My name is Tim and I have a Maverick just like Yours, I said cool. . . .He asked are you gonna be at olds tomarrow?? I said Yeah, and the Idiot went on to say You should use the Grey key you go faster, and Im thinking this guy is a Jerk, and I told Him OK, gotta go. You can see how untrustworthy this Jerk's word is to a complete stranger. . . .His opinion and thoughts mean Nothing. Go crawl back under the rock you came from
I went back and checked, and I missed the fact that he quoted my post before writing this. So I guess you guys are right, he was talking about me. But, I also was not out at Glamis the week before Halloween. And why would I introduce myself as Tim when my name is Steve? He said the guy told him that he has a Maverick like him. Well if I was there I would've been in my Maverick shredding! Talk about a troll! What does BMOC stand for again? Bowel movement something something?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
What does BMOC stand for again? Bowel movement something something?
Big Mouth On C_ck

He really doesnt know what he is talking about. When he gets called out on his BS, he mentally explodes and starts calling everyone names and blaming everyone else. He will eventually get banned just like his alter ego duneraser.

Reactions: Glamisfan

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
So much for my Thread being helpfull....................... :disappointed:
sorry man....I will refrain from adding any further comments here......not much more than can be said.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
sorry man....I will refrain from adding any further comments here......not much more than can be said.
AHHHH man, I just knew you were a buttkisser too. :haha:
sorry I just couldnt resist that one.

Now we can go back on topic!
Xmas is coming so I may be getting myself one of these MrRPM oil filter adapter kits

Reactions: heavysledz

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
After Thanksgiving weekend i did my usual end of trip shake down, and discoverd the filter is rubbing against the plastics. No substantial dammage was done to the filter or plastics. just rubbed the paint off. quick fix, i glued a peace of tire tube to the plastics.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
After Thanksgiving weekend i did my usual end of trip shake down, and discoverd the filter is rubbing against the plastics. No substantial dammage was done to the filter or plastics. just rubbed the paint off. quick fix, i glued a peace of tire tube to the plastics.
How bad does it rub the plastics? I wonder if you can use a heat gun to warm up the plastic enough to move it out of the way. think that is possible?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Most guys with an adapter, use the style that relocates the filter elsewhere, that way, you can put it wherever you want. No plastic rubbing issues at all, provided nothing hits the filter, of course.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I was planning on getting this as well when I do my next oil change.....I was gonna put some Teflon tape on the filter or plastics to make it a bit less likely to rub or at least a sacrificial layer of tape to wear instaed of the plastics.....
AHHHH man, I just knew you were a buttkisser too. :haha:
sorry I just couldnt resist that one.

Now we can go back on topic!
Naaa.....just feel bad for totally derailing this informative thread over this nonsense.....

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Any late Cyber deals for us guys on the fence about getting this :in love:

Most guys with an adapter, use the style that relocates the filter elsewhere, that way, you can put it wherever you want. No plastic rubbing issues at all, provided nothing hits the filter, of course.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Gotcha

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Big Mouth On C_ck

He really doesnt know what he is talking about. When he gets called out on his BS, he mentally explodes and starts calling everyone names and blaming everyone else. He will eventually get banned just like his alter ego duneraser.
Best laugh I've had in a long time!!!!

81 - 100 of 135 Posts